The Membertrak Jobline System can be used to:
-Hear your out of work list information including registering on the out of work list
-Hear the list of available jobs and having the option to apply for the job(s)
-Check account balance
-Make a payment
Manpower Calls Available:
October 19th - October 23rd /Monday-Friday
PLEASE CALL THE JOB LINE AT 1-844-8-JOB-412 (1-844-856-2412) FOR ANY OPEN CALLS THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE
- Long call for two Refrigeration Journeymen for B&D Industries in the Hobbs/Eunice area. Requires OSHA 10. Requires valid driver's license and background check. Working 4 x 10's with $420 per week per diem.
- Long call for one HVAC/Refrigeration Tech Journeyman for Honeywell in Bloomfield. Requires valid driver's license and background check.
- Foreman call for J. B. Henderson in Los Alamos. Requires JPF license and OSHA 10. Requires valid driver's license and background check. Must be able to work at DOE facility.
- Name call for Alfonso Saenz for Southland in Los Lunas. Requires valid driver's license.
- Call back for Gage French for Yearout Support Services in Albuquerque. Requires valid driver's license and background check.
San Juan Generating Station (PNM) requires that all people accessing the plant site MUST first successfully complete the school of energy safety course online.
If you took the course prior to September 1, 2019 then it is no good anymore and you must take it again to get in the gate. This course cannot be taken on site anymore. If you show up at the gate without completing this course first, you will be turned away. There are no exceptions to this.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Contractors websites are listed in blue.